The concept is dramatically simple - fabric, veneer, vinyl or dry erase surfaces are bonded to a thin magnetic backing so they can be easily applied to any metal surface. Patent Pending.
Create customized workplace solutions with a minimum of time, money, and effort.
- Raises design aesthetic possibilities to a new level
- Gives ability to closely coordinate more elements in the office
- Provides a new option for fabric covered binder bins/flipper doors
- Cost competitive with painting but much higher visual value and no emptying or transporting of files
- Striking speckle finish dry erase surfaces for file fronts, sides, and flipper doors
- Mismatched furniture can be made to look more like it belongs together
- Most COMís can readily be used
- Facements cover scratches and many dents
- Allows continuous file banks of same color to be broken up and made attractive
- Helps deaden noisy metal clatter
- Enhances the overall appearance to the degree that the furniture manufacturer gains stature